Friday, October 30, 2009

SHE

SHE

It was a nice day (I don’t know why all stories start with same line). And unfortunately, I decided to go to (heaven for some, burden for most) our library with one of my best friend. We were coming back from library when he spotted a sweet (curiously studying) girl. She looked at us, and I just ignored her (as I used to be a ‘sharif’ guy). My friend said (like always), u see, she was looking at me. Next day, my friend didn’t come, but I went to same place. Today, she was studying, but looking at me, with those innocent eyes, pretty frequently from a distance. I tried to concentrate on my studies (but in these situations, you can never). For next some days, she used to come with her friend, and I with mine, and we used to sit in the position facing, looking often at each other(from a distance).

Through her talks, I got that she is Bengali. I searched the list of all students on office automation to get her name address (and all office automation allows). I searched her orkut profile for more. Then one day, when I was alone, I asked her for coffee. She shockingly managed to ask my name and said, “We will talk later” and she went. Another day, when I tried to catch her alone to ask, I got the reply, “tum jaate ho ki hum guard ko bulayen” (You are going, or I should call the security guard). Then mid-sems came and recess. She stopped coming to library. I wanted to give her the beautiful gift I got from a special place for her. I wrote (lovely) scraps to her, and asked her for a coffee again, but she blocked me.

I asked her friend, she told me that she is committed. Heaven came crashing down. For the first (and till date last) time I (literally) loved a girl, and one word has ended it all. Actually she just got a feeling that I’m an insane guy, with no mind, and it is regular for me to tease girls like that (and yeah, she was my first and the last). I tried to reach her through her friend, on New Year, her b’day, valentine day etc etc., because I still wanted her to be my friend, to talk to her a lot and lot and lot, but, I tried to forget her, but she isn’t going away. Every time I look her be it LHC, be it gol gappe thela, be it shop C, and SPO session, I start praying God. I want her to be my friend, if nothing more, just friend. But yeah, god is not kind to everyone. He is cruel guy, looking and making fun of me. And I still have that gift, waiting for her to come.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oye hoye tu to writer banta jaa raha hai..!! hidden qualities bahar aa rahi hain... :)

    N mjhe lagta hi mjhe kabhi poori tarah se feel hi nai aayi ki tu itna serious hai..!!
    so cute..!! :)

    wish i could help..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said .. straight from the heart :)
    try reducing the usage of 'bracketed text', u use more than oten ;)
    Rest was great!
    And you've definitely opened lots of doubts in our minds, which might not be answerable publicly.
    But i'll catch you soon on this! Better be prepared for disclosing the truth :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. zabardasti blog padhwana band karo.........!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete